Marco Island Cosmetic Dentistry
- Advanced Teeth Whitening
- Teeth whitening is a great way to brighten up almost any smile. Whitening will help restore your smile after years of cola, acidic foods, red wine, tobacco use, or any number of food or drink that cause your teeth to become discolored. Professionally having your teeth whitened will lead to more satisfactory result than over the counter or unprofessional options. At Island Tower Dentistry, We offer customized and individually prepared whitening. If you have sensitivity, there are special ways to guide you through your treatment and we always follow-up!
- Dental veneers are a thin covering of porcelain placed on the tooth. Veneers can be placed for aesthetics or functional changes. They are typically placed on the front surfaces of the front teeth and are used to change the shape, color, close spaces, or repair extensive decay. They also can correct the dimensions of worn teeth or repair teeth damaged through trauma. Overall, veneers are a predictable and effective way to restore proper form and function of teeth.
- Cosmetic Dentures
- Dentures may be a viable option for you. Our dentists have the skills and attention to detail necessary to create such a realistic pair of dentures that nobody will know you wear them. Your custom cosmetic denture can be comfortable and offer the support your face needs for a natural looking and youthful appearance. Implants placed under your dentures is a fairly common option. This is because the implants will stabilize your dentures to allow a very effective chewing area. Dental implants can also allow you to regain the sense of texture and taste by sometimes uncovering the roof of your mouth.
- Cosmetic Sculpting
- The contour of the gum tissue that helps to frame your smile is a critical part of what makes a dazzling and beautiful smile. Our dentists are well versed in creating an aesthetically pleasing gum structure by precisely and gently sculpting the tissue with a laser. Natural teeth can be artistically sculpted as well. Sometimes a more symmetrical smile can be easily achieved with this procedure!
- Cosmetic Fillers
- Dr. Perez has over 10 years of experience working with Juvederm, Restylane, Perlane, Voluma, and Botox. Your dentist is the logical choice for administering cosmetic facial injections. Juvederm is an excellent choice for getting thicker, plumper lips while getting rid of the fine vertical lines in the upper lip area. These fine lines are known as “smoker’s lines” or “lipstick lines.” There are several variations of Juvederm, such as Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus, and Juvederm Ultra Plus XC. Juvederm ultra is designed to remove deep facial wrinkles and “puppet lines.” Juvederm Ultra Plus is also used to fill in cheeks but can be utilized to reshape the contours of the face. Juvederm Ultra Plus XC is similar to Ultra Plus, but it is made with a numbing agent to minimize your discomfort. When you choose to utilize the age-defying properties of Juvederm alongside your cosmetic dentistry, you are truly making an incredible aesthetic choice. Be sure to speak with Dr. Perez about the options that will best work for you.
- This procedure is commonly utilized as a way to smooth wrinkles in the forehead, between the eyes, and the corners of the eyes. In cosmetic and aesthetic dentistry, Botox can be used as a standalone or in conjunction with dermal fillers like Juvederm. At Island Tower Dentistry, we take pride in not only making your teeth beautiful, but your entire smile. Dr. Perez is an expert in administering Juvederm and Botox to the best aesthetic effect. You can get the most out of your smile when your skin is smooth and free of wrinkles!