Marco Island Dentistry
- Emergency Dental Care
- Accidents happen and knowing what to do could mean the difference between keeping and losing a tooth. If you’re experiencing a dental emergency, Island Tower Dentistry is available for emergency visits without appointment during regular clinic hours.
- Root Canal Therapy
- This therapy becomes necessary when the pulp inside of your tooth becomes inflamed or diseased. During a root canal, a dentist will remove the pulp and the tooth is cleaned and sealed.
- Crowns & Bridges
- Crowns help to restore teeth to their natural shape and size while making it stronger and improving the appearance. Crowns can also be utilized to attach bridges. Bridges help to restore your smile when you’re missing multiple teeth. A bridge is artificial teeth affixed to the inside of the mouth the literally “bridge” the gap between teeth to help you smile and chew easier!
- DNA Testing
- DNA Testing determines if you are susceptible to gum disease. The test will also let our dentists know if you are currently suffering from periodontal disease by identifying pathogenic bacteria in the mouth. This test is incredibly important as periodontal disease significantly effects other aspects of your health.
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Early screening for oral cancer allows our dentists to diagnose and treat our patients. The screening utilizes a VELscope System and only adds about two minutes to a typical exam and is totally free of any pain or discomfort. By detecting oral health problems earlier, we provide our patients with the best dental health care available.
- Dentistry for Diabetics
- Patients suffering from diabetes have an increased chance of getting gum disease as well as other infectious diseases. Regular dental visits are an excellent way to prevent oral health complications. If you have diabetes and are planning to visit Island Tower Dentistry, please visit this page to make your dental visit as comfortable and relaxed as possible.