Teeth Whitening Dentist
Island Tower Dentistry
Teeth Whitening Dentist
Dental teeth whitening is a great way to brighten up almost any smile. Our teeth whitening dentists will help restore your smile after years of discoloration by cola, acidic foods, red wine, tobacco use, or any number of other food or drink items.
Teeth Whitening in Marco Island
Professional teeth whitening generally leads to much more satisfactory results than over-the-counter or other unprofessional options. Island Tower Dentistry’s teeth whitening dentists offer customized and individually prepared whitening. If you have sensitivity we have special ways of guiding you through your treatment, and we always provide follow-up assessment and treatment.
Common Causes For Teeth Discoloration
- Aging – Normal wear and tear over many years can certainly cause a stain buildup on our teeth.
- Genetics – Our genes can cause our teeth to range from a light grey, white, off-white, and, even yellow in some cases.
- Opacity – All teeth through either acidity or natural developments develop a certain amount of opaqueness, which can look unnatural.
- Food & Drink – If your diet includes things like red wine, coffee, or other “dark” colored beverages, your teeth can easily become discolored. Similarly, acidic foods cause discoloration by creating small pockets in the tooth, causing more of the underlying darker dentin to be visible.
- Smoking – Nicotine causes deep brown stains that are typically difficult to remove, but a teeth whitening dentist has techniques that can lead to successful removal.
- Injury – Trauma to the teeth cause your teeth to naturally respond to the damage by producing more dentin which can look darker than the surrounding area.
Your Teeth Whitening Options
Our teeth whitening dentists offer personalized and customized whitening options for each of our patients. At-home or tray whitening kits can be very effective, and also allow you to precisely control when you are satisfied with the shade of your teeth. If you suffer from sensitivity in your teeth, be sure to speak to Dr. Van Dyke or Dr. Garcia about the correct steps you can take to ensure that your teeth whitening is as effective as possible with the least discomfort.
At-Home Teeth Whitening
If you elect for at-home teeth whitening, an impression of your teeth will be taken for your customized whitening tray. After the trays have been fabricated, you will receive a detailed demonstration for application and best practices to follow for your whitening. Following your visit with one of our teeth whitening dentists, you’ll only need to apply the whitening at your home and enjoy your beautiful new smile!
Contact Island Tower Dentistry
Dr. Van Dyke, Dr. Garcia, and their qualified team of dental hygienists, dental assistants, teeth whitening dentists, and office support staff are ready to assist you with all of your dental needs. To contact Island Tower Dentistry regarding a dental concern or to make an appointment, call 239-394-1004. Our office is conveniently located at 606 Bald Eagle Drive, Suite 200, Marco Island, Florida 34145.